Crown – SST-II Bi-folding Door System
This bi-folding door system opens vertically, creating an area of silently smooth access between spaces. Operated with just the push of a button, these bi-folding doors can very easily be retracted to allow for ambiences to flow across spaces, or extended to create a division between areas when needed.
The SST-II are hydraulically-operated bi-folding doors, which eliminates the need for straps, cables, locking devices and more. With the use of a hydraulic folding door system, safety is also enhanced because there are no longer pinch points that normally come with a device mechanism.
When it comes to operating these bi-folding doors, a remotely-located power unit can be placed at any location in a space to allow for a more seamless operation. Installation costs are also reduced due to the simplicity of the mounting frame on this folding door system. A narrow steel profile allows for a great amount of glass volume as well as clear visibility.
SST-II Bi-folding Door Benefits:
- Variety of finish options
- Multiple options for controls – up/down 2-button or key control
- Additional safety measures such as remote transmitters, infrared photo eyes and more
- Remote operations
- Inside-sash and front-set glass retainer systems
- Dual or single pane glazing
- 24v DC battery back-up system
- Power unit with motor and hydraulic fluid reservoir